回答

收藏

[转]Revit 2012新功能(英)

工程问答 工程问答 871 人阅读 | 0 人回复 | 2011-04-16

Today Autodesk announced details of the 2012 AEC portfolio and once again this is my yearly roundup / review of the Autodesk Revit Architecture product. Similar to last year, the alpha for this release started particular early, so those involved in this feedback process got a good insight into what was being proposed. In fact when I visited Autodesk last year I go an early preview of some of the work that was taking place. I was fortunate enough to sit in on one of the development meetings where the concept scoping document was being discussed on a particular feature in this release. This was extremely enlightening; my overall opinion was that it was very similar to how the AEC industry works. In our case, we are the clients, we decide what we want and propose this to the researchers (the architect), the researchers then work with the developers (the contractor) to see how best to actually build the design. It is the architect as well as the contractor’s responsibilities to work within the budget constraints and to deliver the product on time. Fair enough, this is a simplistic view on the situation and it is probably not as black and white as what I have described, as there are many factors that could and will disrupt the development process.
So back to the Revit Architecture 2012; I will just be covering the Architectural and major platform enhancements and features; I am sure others will do a better technical review of Structure and MEP improvements than I will do.
So the key highlights include:-

· Revit Server
·Citrix Ready Release
· Autodesk Vault Collaboration AEC
· Linking Improvements
·Work Sharing
·Improved DWG export fidelity
·Visualisation Enhancements
· 3d Tagging
· Modelling Enhancements
·UI tweaks and adjustments
·Performance
·Construction Modelling
·Massing enhancements
·Materials
·Point Cloud Support
· IFC

Revit Server
Revit Server was introduced as part of the mid-year subscription drop; my blog article back in October provides an overview of RS if you need to know more. RS has been further enhanced in 2012 and provides new platform server support for VMWare and Windows 2008 server release 2. More detailed historic information is available from the Revit Server administration tools and there is now support for editing requests and notifications. Another nice feature is the new command-line “RevitServerTool”, this has been provided to allow you to create a local file from a central stored on Revit Server, without having to use Revit itself. RS also provides support of all the new working sharing enhancements in this

详细信息请浏览北纬服务论坛http://www.bim123.com/thread-77998-1-1.html
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

郑重声明:本站属技术交流,非赢利性网站。
本站言论纯属发表者个人意见,与“建筑在线”立场无关。
涉及政治言论一律删除,请所有会员注意. 本站资源由会员从网上收集整理所得,版权属于原作者。
本站所有资源是进行学习和科研测试之用,请在下载后24小时删除
本站出于学习和科研的目的进行交流和讨论,如有侵犯原作者的版权
请来信告知,我们将立即做出整改,并给予相应的答复,谢谢合作!